Hey: If you are seeing this message, your browser is crappy and you should upgrade it to one which follows web standards. This site is designed for a graphical browser which supports W3C recommendations. The content of this site is accessible to you, but you will not get it's full visual effect as it was intended to be displayed. Check out our upgrade page and download the latest version of your preferred browser.
GRIND•12 Zine Archive
GRIND•12 Issue 3.1 - The Interview Issue
Issue 3.1 Contents
- Letter from the editor - How we came to do an interview issue.
- Interview - victor giannini - Creator, writer and artist of Skeightfast Dyephun. Get inside Victor's head to see what makes Spitface & Boardlord tick and some of his skatee deck art
- Juliette -vs- Britney - in our ever-stupid lusting for Juliette Lewis, we have resorted to comparing her to Britney Spears.
- interview - Extreme Mom - Tracey is a California mom who skates, works and keeps the family in order. These guys know how to have FUN!
- centerfold & CD reviews - Pornstar Susanna Spears sprawls out across our centerfold along with some skate wheels. And some CD reviews as always.
- DVD reviews - From some old school discs like Poolgasm and Debbie Does Blockhead, we also look at Nike's Nothing But the Truth and a kick-ass horror flick - Hatchet.
- NY Comic Con - We were pleasantly surprised to find a lot of comic art on skate decks this year. We were also stoked by the fan-babe factor bobbling around the booths.
- GRIND•12 CD - Our third disc of pirated tunes for your skate-rock enjoyment.
- interview - Skaters for public skateparks - John Leizear, from SFS contacted us about doing an interview. We said yes.
- Support your local skate shop - Don't fuck around shopping online for skate gear. Your local indy skate shop will hook you up and sponsor contests and demos. Those online guys wont do shit, except take your money.
- Skate art - There's more "porn star" than art on this page, but we still consider ourselves patrons of the arts... sort of.
- pumped at the pump - Gas prices are killing road trips. Hell, I have to walk to the store to afford beer! (OK, it's not that bad... YET!)