Hey: If you are seeing this message, your browser is crappy and you should upgrade it to one which follows web standards. This site is designed for a graphical browser which supports W3C recommendations. The content of this site is accessible to you, but you will not get it's full visual effect as it was intended to be displayed. Check out our upgrade page and download the latest version of your preferred browser.
GRIND•12 Zine Archive
GRIND•12 Issue 2.4 - The Hallowistmas Issue
Issue 2.4 Contents
- DIY Zine production - Aside from idiocy and stupidity... a lot of passion goes into GRIND•12
- rocket power - A skate cartoon that actually has some stoke-value to it.
- artistic endeavors - Artwork by Stitchface.
- inhabitants in MA - The East coast Habitat team came to Wellfleet, MA s part of the Inhabitants video tour.
- health watch - General Mills' monster cereals - keep ‘em stocked and keep healthy.
- take a break - Pornstar Cristal Mathews shows us the benefits of free skateboard DVDs among other things.
- separation of church & skate - Skateboarding is not a platform on which to erect your pulpit. If you want to kickflip for Christ... just don't tell me about it.
- get a card - Even though libraries are dank and often smell bad, go get a library card and check out some of the old (forgotten) books about skateboarding's past.
- 2600 the hacker quarterly - Some of the similarities between hackers and skaters. We're all just lawless slackers, right?
- sex sells - Kiddie-oriented Transwrld Skate Mag is an unlikely place to find babe-festooned sk8 pix. Sex sells anywere, I guess.
- centerfold & CD reviews - Pornstar Piper Fawn adorns our largest centerfold ever (11"x17") that highlights our 2 years of publishing. And some CD reviews as always.
- centerfold 2 - Pornstar Erin Nicole found herself filling the extra space on the back-side of our main centerfold. A small bonus of sorts.
- micelaneous crap - Check out the surfboard inspired Hamboards and Tierney's 2 wheeled skateboard/snowboard thingy.
- lookit - Some dvds that are worth adding to your collection... unless you're in favor of internet video in which case please go fuck yourself. Thanks!
- socks - SkaterSocks make those old-school tube socks everyone wore in the 70's. Find out why you should wear socks.
- juliette lewis - Our inescapable infatuation with actress turned punk rocker Juliette and her band, Juliette and the Licks.
- get inked - Tattoos can become adictive. Before you scoot off to get inked, put some thought into the design and placement.
- GRIND•12 CD - Same ofd shit as last time. Maybe we can get our shit together for a new batch of trax with the next issue.
- scarfing material - Bring out your inner-chef and make some food that won't make you puke violently.
- local cool - More about the Hhabitat team doing a demo on Cape Cod.
- build a retro board - Don't let the 70's and 80's slip away without comemorating the era with a retro board. Go skinny for the 70's and wid for the 80's. Plenty of resources abound thanks to reissued oards and wheels.