Hey: If you are seeing this message, your browser is crappy and you should upgrade it to one which follows web standards. This site is designed for a graphical browser which supports W3C recommendations. The content of this site is accessible to you, but you will not get it's full visual effect as it was intended to be displayed. Check out our upgrade page and download the latest version of your preferred browser.
GRIND•12 Zine Archive
GRIND•12 Issue 2.2 - The Jurassic Issue
Issue 2.2 Contents
- a motley crew - Diversify your quiver - ditch the popsicle-stick and try a new type of board.
- cruise Don't just go to the park... do it in style with a slick chopper bike.
- blank deck wars - Does the skate industry need to be saved? -or- Can it be saved from itself?.
- sk8 comics - The hell with Archie, check out some of the cool sk8 comix out there like Skeightfast DyePhun.
- donut patrol - Dealing with cops. Don't piss off underpaid city employees with firearms. They've got issues too and might just shoot you.
- neurotic attraction - We vow to never end our infatuation with Juliette Lewis.
- guitar-t - The art and joy of cranking it to "11".
- Game of Skate - A look at sk8 video games - it ain't all Tony Hawk.
- GRIND•12 CD - This time out we dole out a disc chock-full of old-school rap to combat the the idea that today's hip-hop is the same as yesterday's rap. It ain't!
- Museum'in It - Explore the world of art. You might find something that doesn't suck.
- centerfold mindy vega - Sprawled out porn star and some CD reviews
- ramp & obstacles - Stop bitching about lame sk8 spots and build your own. Just build something creative not the same old shit we see dumped in suburban driveways.
- event planning - Start your won event. If it doesn't suck, you'll be the envy of your town.
- scarfing material - gotta eat - here are a couple things that suck less than fast-food.
- hey ladies - Lets talk about your bushings... and bearings.
- watch it - DVD reviews.
- take a break - Kick back with porn star Kayden Kross and take some personal time away from the routine.
- brain bucket - How tough is your head? If uncertain, go smash it against a wall.
- spread the 'crete - A look at the new "Public Skatepark Development Guide". You and your town should NOT be without this book.