Hey: If you are seeing this message, your browser is crappy and you should upgrade it to one which follows web standards. This site is designed for a graphical browser which supports W3C recommendations. The content of this site is accessible to you, but you will not get it's full visual effect as it was intended to be displayed. Check out our upgrade page and download the latest version of your preferred browser.
GRIND•12 Zine Archive
GRIND•12 Issue 1.4 - The Fuck-Winter Issue
Issue 1.4 Contents
- Snow-skates - The right, wrong and ridiculous way to skateboard when you should be snowboarding.
- cunning stunts - Say it real fast a few times then try to figure out what motivates skateboard daredevils (a la Evel Knievel).
- chatham skatepark - Rebirth of a dilapidated Massachusetts skatepark.
- global warming - Al Gore is up in arms about the condition of our natural environment... we all should be.
- &7,000 - Two ways to blow through $7K.
- Just Say "Yes" - Look at all the crap you can buy if you don't have a clue.
- amy sue cooper - Lays out her best assets in our centerfold.
- CD reviews - A strange batch of disc you'll probably never buy and a couple we can't live without.
- GRIND•12 CD - Same disc as last issue. We wish we were less lazy.
- still obsessed with juliette lewis2 - What's not to like (or obsess over)? She acts, rocks and pouts like a fox.
- Hey Ladies - CCS Mail-order goes girly with a new fashion catalog for girls. They don't need fashion, they need functional gear for skating!
- how to build a tipi - Don't ask - just go make one. Be the coolest camper in your road-trip crew.
- DVD reviews - Titles you'll want to add to your collection for rainy days..
- glomming grip tape - No matter how many times we run this info... someone still doesn't get it.
- skate safe - Former porn star, Crissy Moran takes a break from her born-again life with jesus to show us why pads are important.